1) Date, time and location of our tax sale. (LIVE SALE)
Friday, May 27th , 2016 at 8:30am
Baker County Administrative office,
55 North 3rd"st, Macclenny, FL 32063
2) Delinquent taxes will be advertised in The Baker County Press, 104 South 5th Street,
Macclenny, FL 32063 - telephone number is 904-259-2400. Advertising will be done weekly,
three (3) consecutive weeks prior to the tax sale. The First advertisement to appear May 12th, 2016
3) Registration for Tax Certificate Sale shall be done prior to the sale, it can be done in person,
by mail, or by phone. Information required is name, address, telephone number, and Federal
Identification Number or Social Security Number. Participation shall be done in person, however,
an agent can participate on your behalf.
4) Full payment will be required within 48 hours of the sale. A 10% deposit may be required prior to
the sale. The sale is final the day of the sale. Sale completed in approximately four (4) hours.
5) A computer generated list of certificates purchased will be furnished to the successful bidder upon
full payment. The list will include amount, interest rate, certificate number and etc.
6) A Tax Sale Certificate on properties does not entitle the successful bidder to any rights to the property
and he or she shall not harass the land owner in any way.
7) Successful bidder will receive a minimum of 5% interest rate upon redemption of the Tax Certificate.
Tax Certificate shall be held for a minimum of two (2) years before tax deed application can be made
to the Tax Collector. Tax Collector's office will assist in application. A Tax Certificate is barred by State Statute seven (7) years from date of issue.